Trinity’s quilters meet Monday mornings to make quilts that are sent around the world to provide comfort to our neighbors in need next door, or around the world. In addition to being a cozy, clean new bed cover, quilts can serve as:
- a baby carrier, tied around a mother’s back;
- a market display, spread on the ground and piled with vegetables;
- a sack for transporting those goods to market;
- a sunshade;
- a changing room
- a shawl; and most importantly
- a constant reminder that someone, far away, cares a lot.