Program Supervisor – Chelsea Suarez
Call (253) 535-2699 for more details
12115 Park Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98444
We operate year round Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Care Available for:
- Waddlers (1 year olds)
- Toddlers (2 year olds)
- Preschool (3-4 year olds)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4-5 year olds)
Our program emphasizes learning social skills through teaching how to take turns, to share, to stand in line and to sit quietly in circle time. We also emphasize respecting the teacher and other children, behaving respectfully in God’s house, and especially that God loves us all the time. We learn primarily through play and hands-on experiences, using many different medias. Our curriculum is theme based, with all of the activities based around the weekly theme. Learning also occurs from the staff’s personal example and words of encouragement and love.
Our goals here at Trinity Lutheran Childcare are:
- To provide a Christian atmosphere in which children will become aware of the presence of Christ in their daily lives
- To provide the opportunity for each child to learn about himself/herself and his/her abilities, and to develop self- respect and a positive self- image
- To provide quality care and a loving, secure home away from home for children.
- To provide experiences through which each child can develop coordination, movement, thinking skills, and an appreciation of God’s world.
- To provide an opportunity to learn to respect the rights of others.
No events found.