- South on Pacific Avenue to 138th Street
- East on 138th Street to 8th Avenue
- North on 8th Avenue for 2 blocks
A Place of Eternal Rest
Trinity’s cemetery is cared for by a team of volunteers, some helping minimally with spring clean-up days and the annual Memorial Day Service. A few others take on much more responsibility. One co-manager has seen to the accuracy of the records, updating genealogy websites, working with the mortuaries and monument companies to locate and mark graves for services and burials, as well as being available for requests from people who visit our cemetery for various personal reasons. The other co-manager helps with openings, set-up for services as well as overseeing the landscaping and maintenance needs of the property.
Cemetery Endowment Fund Information
- Established in 1989 for perpetual care of the cemetery
- $84,695 (as of 04/26/2012)
- All plot sales are added to the principal
- Distributions taken as needed for maintenance.
- Irrigation system installed: Summer, 1996
- Professional lawn care throughout summer.
Pricing last updated on December 2022
Casket Burial Grave:
Member Price Non-Members
$ 750 $ 1,000
Other fees: Grave marker within 9 months
Cremation Urn Burial Grave
We have up dated the web site “Findagrave.com” of all data (June 2013) and picture that we have in our Cemetery. Here is the link: findgrave.com.
The US GEN WEB Archives has a website where all the “Interred with Monument” are listed in alphabetical order with name, dates, and what is written on the monument.
The same type of data can be found for Parkland Lutheran Cemetery http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/wa/pierce/cemeter
Other services that may be provided, on a case-by-case basis, when we are able:
- Help with genealogy searches
- Help with location of site of an ancestor in our cemetery.
- Help with contacting the vault company for graveside services.