Worship is at the heart of who we are at Trinity. It is the thing that unites and empowers us as people of God in our mission and ministries in daily life.
Worship at Trinity is liturgical. The word liturgy comes to us from the ancient Greeks and it means the work of the people. Worship is something all the gathered people of the assembly actively do together.
There are many occasions to worship:
- Weekly Sunday Worship with Holy Communion at 10:00 AM
- Friday Morning Prayers – 10:30 AM (in PLU’s Red Square)
- Christmas Eve Candlelight service
- Midweek (Wednesday) evening worship in the seasons of Advent and Lent
- Worship in Holy Week - Maundy Thursday and Good Friday
- Festive Easter service with procession and brass instruments
- Occasional outdoor services in Trinity’s courtyard