Music has a special place in the life of Trinity Lutheran and of its people, encouraging, supporting, and inspiring us in worship. With a song in our hearts, we follow the Psalmist’s call to “sing a new song to the Lord!” raising our voices together that we may find a confident and true expression of our faith, corporately and individually, through the great gift of music.
To lead congregational song and to enhance the beauty of worship, we are especially blessed at Trinity with a number of world-class instruments, a historic organ from 1890 by George Kilgen and Son in the chapel and in the Sanctuary a three-manual organ by the Schlicker Organ Co. from 1969 with subsequent pipework and voicing Pasi Organ Builders and Paul Fritts and Co., as well as a Steinway B from 1909.
Contributing immeasurably to the vibrancy and beauty of worship, Trinity’s choir, under the direction of Dr. Jonathan Wohlers, plays an important role in providing musical leadership for worship, offering prayers and praises through music that encourage, support, and inspire. The choir sings weekly at 10:00 AM services, drawing its repertoire from the great body of Lutheran choral music.
Rehearsals are held every Sunday morning at 9:00 AM, prior to that morning’s worship service. New singers are always welcome!
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to music for worship, concerts are held periodically through the year, including an annual summer concert by Trinity’s ensemble in residence, the Evergreen Brass Quintet.
For more information, please visit www.evergreenbrass.com.
Organs at Trinity
Select an organ to learn more about their specifications. Each organ's information is available in PDF format.